Application for 2018/19 (CLOSED)
- Children born between 1 September 2011 and 31 December 2012 are eligible to apply.
- Application forms and notes to applicants can be downloaded from this website or obtained from our School at 11 Nam Fung Path, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong from 28 August to 8 September 2017 during office hours
- Parent / Guardian should submit in person the completed Application Form together with all relevant documents, including 3 self-addressed stamped envelopes to our School from 4 to 8 September 2017 during office hours. No application fee is required. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Office hours: 9:00am to 4:00pm (Mon to Fri), 9:00am to 12:00nn (Sat)
- A Kindergarten Nomination Scheme is available for financially disadvantaged students.
|Date:||5 September 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Time:||5:30 pm to 6:30 pm|
|Venue:||St. Paul's Co-educational College Primary School|
|11 Nam Fung Path, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong|
|(no reservation is required and car parking space is not available)|
|General enquiries:||2526 1882|
Note: Applicants and parents are reminded not to offer any advantages to school staff in connection with their applications.