- To enable our students to acquire a solid understanding of the modern methods of information processing and its applications.
- To develop their general programming techniques and problem solving skills.
- To prepare them to go on further studies in computer science and related fields.
The Information & Communication Technology curriculum aims at developing students' understanding in
- Information processing and presentation.
- Organization of computer and networking.
- Internet and its applications.
- Basic programming concepts and problem solving skills through the study of a specific programming language.
- Social implications of computer and information technology.