Application for 2023/24 (CLOSED)
Applications must be submitted through our eAdmissions system. Late applications will not be accepted.
- About 100 Form 1 places are available for application.
- Application through our eAdmissions system starts on 31 October 2022 (9:00am). Deadline for submission is 18 November 2022 (4:00pm).
- Please refer to the Notes to Applicants for details.
A variety of admission schemes is in place for students with financial needs, academically outstanding students and students with special talents.
- Students with Financial Needs
- A number of places is set aside for students with financial needs to apply for admission through the School Nomination Scheme (FN).
- Successful applicants will enjoy a 100% waiver of the tuition fee as well as a comprehensive range of financial aid and bursary in Form 1.
- Academically Outstanding Students
- Academically outstanding students may apply through the School Nomination Scheme (OS).
- Students with Special Talents
- Students will be given preference if they have achieved national / regional junior level in their talented areas: Music, Sports, or Others. For details, please refer to the Notes to Applicants.
A variety of scholarships is available to recognize academic excellence as well as talents such as music and sports. Please click here for details.
Fee Remission and Financial Aid
Our Fee Remission Scheme is quota free and among the most generous in town. Bursary and financial aid are also readily available to students with financial needs. Please click here for details.
There will be no admissions briefing this year.
Please click here for detailed application procedures.
Enquiries: 2523 1187
Note: Applicants and parents are reminded not to offer any advantages to school staff in connection with their applications.