Application for 2021/22 (CLOSED)
Applications must be submitted through our eAdmissions system. Late applications will not be accepted.
- About 100 Form 1 places available for application.
- Application through our eAdmissions system starts on 2 November 2020 (9:00am). Deadline for submission is 20 November 2020 (4:00pm).
- Please refer to the Notes to Applicants for details.
A variety of admission schemes are in place for the financially needy, academically outstanding students and special talents.
- Financially Needy Students
- A number of places are set aside for needy students to apply for admission through the School Nomination Scheme (FN).
- Successful applicants will enjoy a 100% waiver of the tuition fee as well as a comprehensive range of financial aid and bursary.
- Academically Outstanding Students
- Outstanding students may apply through the School Nomination Scheme (OS).
- Young Talents
- Students will be given preference if they achieve national / regional junior level in their talented areas: Music, Sports, or Others. For details, please refer to the Notes to Applicants.
A variety of scholarships are available to recognize academic excellence as well as talents such as music and sports. Please click here for details.
Fee Remission and Financial Aid
Our Fee Remission Scheme is quota free and among the most generous in town. Bursary and financial aid are also readily available to the financially needy. Please click here for details.
There will be no admissions briefing this year.
Please click here for detailed application procedures.
Enquiries: 2523 1187
Note: Applicants and parents are reminded not to offer any advantages to school staff in connection with their applications.