IBDP & F4 Preparatory Year
Application for 2022/23 (CLOSED)
The F4 Preparatory Year is offered to students who are interested in following the IBDP in F5 and F6 at SPCC.
Admission to the Preparatory Year requires completion of F3 or its equivalence. Applicants need to have good academic potential.
Applications must be submitted through our eAdmissions system. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Application through our eAdmissions system starts on 30 May 2022 (9:00am). Deadline for submission is 10 June 2022 (4:00pm).
- Please refer to the Notes to Applicants and eAdmissions System Applicant Guide for details.
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exams and Interviews
- SELECTED applicants will be notified in mid July to sit the Chinese, English and Mathematics written examinations on 23 July 2022 (tentative).
- SHORTLISTED applicants will be invited to attend an interview scheduled for 28 July 2022 (tentative).
Scholarships are available to SPCC students with excellent academic performance. Students ranking top 15% of the class level and receiving a conduct grade of B or above will be awarded Scholarship for Academic Excellence.
Fee Remission and Financial Aid
Our Fee Remission Scheme is quota free and among the most generous in town. Bursary and financial aid are also readily available to the financially needy. Please click here for details.
Boarding facilities available for students (F2 or above)
Note: Applicants and parents are reminded not to offer any advantages to school staff in connection with their applications.