IBDP & F4 Preparatory Year
Application for 2023/24 (CLOSED)
The F4 Preparatory Year is offered to students who are interested in following the IBDP in F5 and F6 at SPCC.
Admission to the Preparatory Year requires completion of F3 or its equivalence. Applicants need to have good academic potential.
Applications must be submitted through our eAdmissions system. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Application through our eAdmissions system starts on 24 April 2023 (9:00am). Deadline for submission is 5 May 2023 (4:00pm).
- Please refer to the Notes to Applicants and eAdmissions System Applicant Guide for details.
- Enquiries: email@example.com
Exams and Interviews
- SELECTED applicants will be notified in mid June to sit the Chinese, English and Mathematics written examinations on 24 June 2023 (tentative).
- SHORTLISTED applicants will be invited to attend an interview scheduled for 5 July 2023 (tentative).
Scholarships are available to SPCC students with excellent academic performance. Students ranking top 15% of the whole level and receiving a conduct grade of B or above will be awarded Scholarship for Academic Excellence.
Fee Remission and Financial Aid
Our Fee Remission Scheme is quota free and among the most generous in town. Bursary and financial aid are also readily available to students with financial needs. Please click here for details.
Boarding facilities available for students (F2 or above)
Note: Applicants and parents are reminded not to offer any advantages to school staff in connection with their applications.