International conferences are usually held annually in the summer. The first one being a science conference in 2006. Leading universities and tertiary institutions have joined SPCC as co-organisers in some of these international endeavours. The annual conference aims to give students a chance to learn, share and exchange ideas with students from around the world.
In 2019, SPCC partnered with the renowned chamber orchestra from the United Kingdom, London Mozart Players for the International Music Conference 2019.
- Student Science Conference 2006
- International Choral Conference 2007
- International Environmental Conference 2008
- International Sports Conference 2009
- International Student Science Conference 2012
- International Youth Acappella Conference 2013
- International Sports Workshop 2014
- St. Paul's Co-educational College Model United Nations Conference 2015
- International Student Science Conference 2017
- International Music Conference 2019
- International Sports Conference 2023