Vision & Mission
In the spirit of " Faith, Hope and Love ", to nurture our students as future leaders by instilling in them a culture of excellence, high moral values, an altruistic spirit, a passion for lifelong learning and a global perspective.
- Uphold the founding Christian spirit of our schools: "Faith, Hope and Love"
- Nurture academic excellence and lifelong learning
- Cultivate exemplary conduct, proper attitudes and correct values
- Develop an appreciation for the arts and competence in other activities
- Develop a global perspective, foster environment stewardship and serve humanity
- Advocate strong communication and interpersonal skills to promote harmony, mutual respect, appreciation and peace among humankind
- Adopt a shared and inclusive governance model
- Provide the best possible facilities and environment conducive to studies
- Maintain a professional and caring academic and administrative staff
- Transform our schools into a vibrant community of scholarship and learning
The motto of the Schools is "Faith, Hope and Love". We are committed to developing in our students a positive outlook on life and mutual respect and concern for each other.
We stress integrity, scholarship and excellence, and also modesty and simplicity of life.We are dedicated to making the Schools a loving and caring community where students from different social backgrounds can interact, learn and pursue academic excellence together so that they may lead responsible and fulfilling lives.
Dimensions of Learning
- Language and Culture
- Humanities, Mathematics and Science
- Aesthetics and Creativity
- Leadership and Community Service
Faith, Hope and Love
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends; as for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For our knowledge is imperfect and our prophecy is imperfect; but when the perfect comes, the imperfect will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became a man, I gave up my childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, then I shall understand fully, even as I have been fully understood. So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
I Corinthians 13