Interested students may apply through “Rolling Admission” or “End-of-term Application”. The former is open throughout the school year and the latter usually in May each year.
- Application is open to F2 to F4 students throughout the school year.
- Should vacancies arise, SELECTED applicants will be notified to sit a written examination. Please also refer to the "Exams and Interviews" section below.
- Application documents will be retained for one year and applicants do not need to submit applications again in the same year. However, should the applicant wish to apply for the next school year, the applicant will need to submit again through "End-of-term Application".
Application for 2020/21
- F2 to F5
- Application form can be downloaded from this website from 11 May 2020 onwards.
- Application should include the following documents and be submitted to the School (33 MacDonnell Road, Hong Kong) by hand or by post from 11 to 29 May 2020:
- A completed application form
- Copies of school reports of recent two years
- One self-addressed envelope with sufficient postage and with student name and admission class written on it
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exam and Interview
- SELECTED applicants will be notified in early July to sit the Chinese, English and Mathematics written examinations on 18 July 2020 (tentative).
- All applicants of F3 and those of F4 and F5 intending to take electives in science will also take a Science paper.
- SHORTLISTED applicants will be invited to attend an interview.
Note to Applicants for Admission to F2 and F3
All students are required to take part in the self-funded F3 Summer Residential "Rites of Passage" Programme in Australia in the summer preceding F4.
Scholarships are available to SPCC students with excellent academic performance. Students ranking top 15% of the class level and receiving a conduct grade of B or above will be awarded Scholarship for Academic Excellence.
Fee Remission and Financial Aid
Our Fee Remission Scheme is quota free. Bursary and financial aid are also available to the financially disadvantaged. Please click here for details.
Boarding facilities available for students (F2 or above)
Note: Applicants and parents are reminded not to offer any advantages to school staff in connection with their applications.